Friday, September 3, 2010

Double Whammy!

Since I was unable to post yesterday (thursday), I will write about it today also.

Thursday was not a good day!  I felt like it was be mean to Kelli day.  It was mashed potatoe day and I didn't have to make them, A AND B made them and left me to do all 331 pieces of chicken by myself and by myself I mean tray them, cook them and wrap them.  I don't know what it is that I do to these two women that make them dislike me so much.  I know that B feels like she does more work than me but she does get paid 2 hours more than I do therefore she should be working those 2 extra hours she is there which means she should do more work than I do.  To me it seems that them teaming up against me is starting already.  I am hoping that they post some openings that I am interested in so I can get out of this hell hole.  Like I have said before, I like my job but the environment is horrible and I don't know how much longer I can handle the stress and negativity!

Friday was a decent day, as there is not a lot to do on Fridays.  Today however, we got both our warehouse order and Kellner order so it was pretty busy!  We ran out of hotdogs and had to make the last kid a cheese sandwich, so unfair but there is nothing that anyone but the manager can do about it!  We made every hotdog we had = 325 to be exact.  We do however have teachers that do not order and come in and take food which does not help the matter any.  Some things never change (and probably never will)!  Owell, it is a 3 day weekend and I am going to enjoy it!  Be back here on Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment