Friday, September 10, 2010

Made it through another week of HELL

Got to work today and both subs were already there.  They got there at 7 and most of the work was done already.  I sliced ham for Monday.  A called and told B that she was not going to be at work on Monday and neither am I.  So, that leaves B working with 3 subs.  It is an easy day though so they will get through it fine.  B made her smart ass comments all day about me not being there on Monday, nothing directly but she made comments.  She said she told Jan that I guess I'll be working with 3 subs, whatever as long as I get Shelly back, she said this right in front of the other sub too, very unproffesional.   I have had this day off planned for almost 2 weeks now, it is not my fault that all this stuff has come up and she will be the only regular worker there.  She will have to put on her big girl panties and deal with it.  She wouldn't change her plans if the shoe was on the other foot, neither A or B would.  They are to self centered.  She also made the comment that evidentally Jan thinks she can do 2 lines with 3 subs so she should definitely get a manager's position when she applies for it next.  According to A, B will never get a management position.  I still don't understand why they didn't have me come in and work B's hours while A is out but they are having the subs come in at 7.  No big deal but kind of hurtfull but that is nothing new.  I will be checking the job postings daily and as soon as they are posted I will be bidding on another school.  B also left at 1:00 today since her step-mom is in the hospital.  I am planning on enjoying this weekend and my day off on Monday.  We will be going out of town and I refuse to let this place keep me from having a good time.  I am off on Monday so I will not be posting again until Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment