Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday

Today was Chicken Strips or Hard boiled egg/cheese/crackers.  Everything went good with the amount of food we had prepared.  Today was the first day of the year that we used the Fruit/Veggie bar and it slowed the line down so much that there was barely enough time to get everything ready for the second shift.  All went well in the serving aspect of work today though.  However, there was other drama.  A's sister in law passed away this morning so she will be out for a few days(not sure when yet) and B says that her step-mother is in the hospital with heart trouble so she is freaking out about both A and B possibly being out at the same time.  B told me that I might be working with 3 subs, I said whatever happens it will all work out.  She just dwells and dwells on negative stuff.  I don't know if it is the job that wears me out or her negativity and hyperness.  No matter what happens with them being gone the kids will get fed.  I have already scheduled the 13th off as a personal day so I don't know what will happen if all 3 of us have to be out of the kitchen at the same time.  I am hoping that B calms down some before tomorrow as I don't know how much of her I can handle this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment