Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whew!

I was off on Monday so no post.   Ran out of time yesterday (tuesday) so I will include it in todays post.

Tuesday went pretty well.  Had to listen to B complain all day about the subs she had working with her on Monday since A and myself were out.  Other than that it was good.

Wednesday - Today was crazy busy again.  I am on tables this week at lunch so I don't know if they ran out of food or not.  The kindergarden classes were in the cafeteria early once again.  They had to wait until everything was ready for them.  One of the Aides had to wash their table since there were still kids from the first shift sitting at it when they came down.  Karen posted the list of job postings and the only school that has an opening in Lincoln and I do not want to work there, so it looks like I am stuck for now.  Nancy said that she might bid on the manager job at blackhawk again.  I hope she does and I hope she gets it because to be honost I think she is a big part of the negativity at our school.  I will keep my fingers crossed.  Super sub applied for our school.  Kinda hope they give it to her, so she can get trained completely on the job.  She chose to not help wash tables again today.  That will all change if she gets on permanent.  She will have to learn the routine.  We had mashed potatoes again today and yes, I was the lucky one that got to make them.  The health inspector came and we got fined $100 for not having a weather strip on the back door.  Karen put in the work order for that months ago and it still is not done.  Someone at the office is not going to be happy.  I do have one thing to say, I wash the tables as fast as I can.  I am not going to slack on my quality for quantity.  They will need to get us more help or more time.  I am doing the best that I can.  Tomorrow is the last serving day of the week, we have a meeting on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment